Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank you to the author of this generous review!

Dealer-rater-logo
5 Star Review on DealerRater -

"Upon entering the double doors to the service department, I was treated with the utmost respect. My vehicle was carefully prepared to go in for the 60k mile service. Plus I wanted to get some minor, normal road dings fixed on the body of the vehicle. Dominic thoroughly explained every step of the service and paint work being completed. The loaner car was a speedy, fun little car that I thoroughly enjoyed driving while my vehicle was at Lexus.

When I returned to pick up my GX 470, I was in awe. It looked brand new! From the detailed work they did on the clean up to the paint repair to how it handled on the way home. I'm SO impressed with the service, respect and overall value of Lexus of Orlando. Dominic and Lexus of Orlando you are outstanding!" - office.creations@yahoo.com

 

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment