Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Congratulations to Jose for being mentioned in the great review!

Dealer-rater-logo
5 Star Review on DealerRater -

"I have had nothing but amazing experiences at the Lexus of Orlando Dealership from the Sales dept to the Service dept.
Jose is an exceptional service manager / personal. He is very honest and accomodating and on both occasions I have brought my lexus in for servicing has gone the extra mile to make sure i have a good experience. My past visit he stayed late to make sure I got my car (after arriving back late) and even gave me beverages for the drive back to tampa for myself and my five year old and put all my belongs and car seat back in for me. He is a straight shooter and a trustworthy and very helpful person when it comes to servicing your car. I would give him the highest possible rating and I would also highly recommend this dealership as i have had exceptional service with them in both sales and servicing." -
plowgirl

 

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment