Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Congratulations to Dion for being mentioned in this excellent review!

Dealer-rater-logo
5 Star Review on DealerRater -

"My 2004 Lexus 350 was totaled. Thanks to the many safety features that Lexus has, I was unharmed. I knew then that I would never own anything but a Lexus again. My wife & I went back to Lexus Of Orlando to look for another car. Dion greeted us at the door. He asked if we were there to see anyone in particular. We said that we were not, and he took it from there. Dion was extremely polite, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to do business with. He made buying an automobile as easy as possible. The test drive, tour of the property, and the presentation of our new car was simply first class. He is a credit to Lexus of Orlando. Since our purchase, I have mentioned his name, and the dealership to all who would listen." - ESDryden

 

For more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment