Monday, July 18, 2011

There was nothing but good things to say about Manny's customer service in this review!

5 Star Review on DealerRater -

I must commend my Service Consultant, Manny Camacho. He was so helpful, cordial, and efficient when I came in for my 15,000 mile service. First, I needed help with my Bluetooth connection with a new phone. He took care of it for me immediately. Upon returning to the Lexus dealership to pick up my car and return the loaner car I ran into traffic delays due to a couple of accidents. A 15 minute drive took close to an hour and I called Manny to let him know I was on my way, but was so worried I would not make it in time before closing. He immediately put my mind at ease and was so cordial. He was there to greet me as I drove in at 7 PM. I had another hour and a half drive back home to an adjoining county and couldn't help but think about the wonderful customer service I received. Thank you, Manny, and Lexus of Orlando. You removed my worries and turned a frantic time into a pleasant ending. Your service department is the best thanks to people like you.
~ B. McKee

 

For more reviews like this one, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment