Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All of us at Lexus of Orlando would like to thank Rudy for writing this great review about his visit with us!

5 Star Review on DealerRater -

The salesman (Paul Zakhary) established the tone of the dealership in one word--courtesy. His entire effort was to help me, the customer, find the car to fit my needs. This was supported by his manager Ivan and the finance team of Steve and Carlos. I would buy from this dealer again because they held a "safety net" under me so that I would not panic or become anxious. I owned a Lexus before this purchase, and I fully intend to continue buying Lexus in the future. I intend to encourage my kids to buy Lexus (after college, another 2 years DTR).

The service guys were very helpful, they showed me the underside of the car and answered my questions.

I want everyone to know just how great this dealership is and I will pass my experiences along to my friends and relatives. I thank everyone from Lexus of Orlando and I can't wait to buy my next car from you. Thank you.


Sincerely,
Rudy I. Khan
Cocoa, FL

 

For more reviews like Rudy's, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment