Friday, July 1, 2011

Congratulations to Wayne and Doug for being recommended in this great review!

5 Star Review on DealerRater -

dvius
6/30/2011

I recently went in for service on my previous car across the street and I walked over to the Lexus lot and was looking around. I liked that I wasn't immediately attacked. After I looked through the cars and started to head back over Doug walked up and asked me how I was doing and what cars interested me. I told him I liked the IS250 but I didn't really see any that interested me in the lot. He told me he had one that might. I went in with him and he found exactly what I wanted an IS250 Manual. Needless to say I was extremely happy. He worked out a great price without being aggressive and making me uncomfortable. He is by FAR the best salesman I have ever dealt with. This is the sixth car I have purchased and the salesman was as great as the product. Even after purchasing the car Doug made himself available. I saw a scratch and Doug along with Wayne just took care of it no questions asked.

Thanks Wayne you made a great first impression

Thanks Doug I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed your impecable service. Everyone I know will come to you first for their next car.

To see more reviews like this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment