Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thank you to the author of this wonderful review for sharing their feedback with us! Outstanding work team, keep it up!

2011-10-11_0959
Lexus of Orlando - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I have been bringing my car into the Lexus of Orlando dealership for several years. CJ is always a pleasure to deal with when I take my car in for service. He works with me to get a timeframe locked in that works with my schedule and oversees the process to completion providing details and pertinent information along the way. He answers any questions I have about my car directly and professionally and I always know the plan for how to keep my car in tip top shape. I appreciate his focus on service and the customer each and every time I am at the dealership.

    Also want to mention Steve Persaud who provided excellent service providing me with assistance and a demo on how to apply touch up paint that I had just obtained from the dealership. Thanks Steve! -kbarkman

No comments:

Post a Comment