Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to share your experience with us! Way to go team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Lexus of Orlando - (4.8) Stare Review on DealerRater

  • C.J. is awesome! I have had the pleasure of having C.J. as my tech for a couple of years. I live in Ocala and C.J. always works with my schedule, setting me up with a loaner when needed. He understands how busy I am in my job and works on getting me in and out as quick as possible. I have C.J. to thank for turning me on to the new 2013 GS just as I was about to upgrade my ES. Thanks to him and others at Lexus, Jorge Laucirica and Ryan Olsen who jumped through hoops to get me in the car within hours of test driving it. Thank you guys, it's an awesome and beautiful car! Fast too. but thankfully no tickets to date!
    Last but certainly not least, my first point of contact with Lexus years ago, Rachel Webb. Rachel is the kindest, and most considerate & genuine person I know. She is ALWAYS there if I need her. Rachel is why I am an avid Lexus of Orlando customer. If you go to Lexus, you must meet Rachel! Thanks all of you.Cynthia -cynthiafitz

No comments:

Post a Comment