Monday, April 16, 2012

Driving the 2012 Lexus CT 200h

12-04-14-lexus-ct-200h-road-test
Last week, I picked up a 2012 Matador Red Mica Lexus CT 200h from Lexus Canada for a road test, and so far, I’ve been really enjoying my time behind the wheel.

This CT is equipped with the Canadian Premium Package, which adds leather seats, the backup camera in the rearview mirror, the ten speaker audio system, and 17" aluminum alloy wheels – the only notable feature missing is the Navigation system and its accompanying Remote Touch controller, and I’m very curious to see how its absence affects the overall CTh experience.

First thing I did with the CT 200h was take it down to the Port Colborne Marina for an introductory photo gallery.

The Matador Red Mica is very photogenic, showing off the CT’s lines and curves with some real pop – I’m on the lookout for some locations that really let the color shine.

 

Courtesy of LexusEnthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment