Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Many thanks to the authors of the two outstanding reviews for Lexus of Orlando! Keep up the great work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Lexus of Orlando - Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater

  • I am high maintenance. I could not be happier with the entire experience, high praise coming from me!  Thank you Steven for your patience with my crazy multiple rescheduling of the appointment via email, for the email updates (email being my preference), and for all of the personal attention. I will continue to travel from Lakeland for service. Thank you! -CF5mith
  • I came in the dealership to simply look at LS250's and drove away with my Dream Car, SC430!!!!! The salesman Gerald Wu was wonderful,he listen and treated me with the Best Service possible. I had gone to other dealerships while car shopping and I can honestly say this was the best experience I had. I have since visited the service dept. where Jose Huertas continued the positive experience and the Great Customer service.I understand why people return to Lexus of Orlando and so will I. -Coutlindish

No comments:

Post a Comment