Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jason, thank you for taking the time to write this tremendous review! Great job CJ!

Dealer-rater-logo
Lexus of Orlando - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I have been driving Lexus vehicles for the last 7 years and have lived in various cities, taking my cars to multiple dealerships for service along the way. To date, no dealership has compared to Lexus of Orlando, nor has a Service Adviser compared to CJ Kinch. The service department focuses on the customer and does the "small things" that make a difference- like pulling in the loaner vehicles into the service lane when it's raining outside so you don't get wet when inspecting and getting into your loaner. I also like the technology used at the dealership where the Advisers have a handheld device showing the progress of each vehicle in service, and providing timely updates via email to the owner of the car. From the second you pull into the service area you are greeted by courteous and capable people.

    For CJ, I have found him to be incredibly knowledgeable and reliable. You can tell he enjoys his job and is very passionate towards his customers. More than anyone I have worked with, he is a true Adviser...I never feel like he is recommending something to be done to my vehicle that it doesn't need. He pays attention to detail when inspecting the car both pre- and post-service and remembers things about my vehicle (and my family) each time I come in. He consistently goes above and beyond to make the service experience as easy and pleasant as possible. On one occasion my satellite radio didn't work after having the car serviced which meant I had to go back to the dealership to get them to fix it (CJ immediately had it fixed- took less than 10 mins). On my most recent service visit, CJ remembered that incident from last time and before I got in my car to drive away he was sure to tell me that he had already checked the satellite radio to make sure it was working. These are the types of details that set CJ apart from others and have turned me into his loyal customer.
    Unless we move out of the Orlando area, I'll never go to anyone else for service. CJ is fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone. -Jason M.

No comments:

Post a Comment