Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thank you to the author if this review for reflecting on your recent visit with us! Great job CJ!

Dealer-rater-logo
Lexus of Orlando - (4.8) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I have been a Lexus customer for 20 plus years and of all the excellent service I have experienced through my primary dealer in Marietta, Ga, Nalley Lexus, the best I have experienced was with CJ Kinch! I was put of town and had a need to have a problem on my GS 350 addressed so that I could return to Atlanta the next day and he worked me in, serviced the car and had it ready prior to the stated pickup time. He thoroughly answered all of many questions I had and offered alternatives to solving the ultimate service need. I love the Lexus product but the value proposition of Lexus is the reliability of the cars and service that stands behind the product. As a businessman, I know you can hire people and provide exceptional training as Lexus does, but you can t make them " care deeply" to do things right and to treat people with exceptional focus and top quadrant excellence--because these attributes are character and CJ is a model of what we are all trying to do and perpetuate in the service industry. Great job CJ and thank you!! -Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment