Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank you Sue and Carrie for sharing these glowing reviews with us! Keep up the great work team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Lexus of Orlando - Two (5) Star Reviews on Yelp

  • This place is top notch! Granted, if you are paying for a Lexus vehicle it should be! They assign you a service consultant so you deal with the same person each time. Their waiting area is clean, quiet, spacious & filled with ample seating, food, drinks & Ipads to use. They send you an email so you can track your vehicle's status on your Smartphone & every single person you walk past, greets you with a hello/good morning, etc. Their attention to detail & customer service goes a long way with this reviewer!!! -Carrie
  • The service received at Lexus of Orlando is superior to any Lexus dealer I have visited!! I drive from Tampa because of the personal attention and professional service I receive. Their dealership far exceeds those in Tampa and Clearwater and I am very thankful for my service representative. He always remembers me and makes me feel part of the Lexus family. He goes above and beyond to help me with special circumstances and I truly appreciate it!! The drive is well worth the level of service I get in Orlando! -Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment