Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank you to the authors of these great reviews for sharing their feedback with us!

2011-10-11_0959
Lexus of Orlando - Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater

  • I have been to many car repair shops and dealers throughout my life. Some bad, most ok, and some good or excellent. I would rate Orlando Lexus the best i have ever had. not only personal attention but the work was accurate and not inflated. The prices were approximately 20% cheaper then the dealer in my area (Northern Va) which is probably due to cost of living. One major difference was to change out spark plugs in my area was 50% cheaper and 80% cheaper then a well known quality independent shop in our area. I had our car in for service in our are at the local Lexus dealer and there checkout stated i needed to replace the PCV valve because it was so dirty it was clogged. I replace the PCV valve myself every year and that one was just replaced 3 weeks before, it was brand new. i called them on it and go no apologies. i obviously could not trust anything else they recommended and did not get the service done. since i was having the exact same service done at Orlando Lexus i was curious if they would also recommend PCV replacement. they did not, they only suggested thing that were valid. i had them do everything that was above my ability and will do the rest myself when i get home. You can trust this organization and Wayne Kerr. -rkurtz
  • Mr. Jose Huertas is a very efficient and dedicated service adviser who performs his job in an exemplary manner. I have been a client at Lexus or Orlando since 2005, every time I brought my car for service it has been a great experience. Mr. Huertas has always been very accommodating and he is very honest and straight forward. Lexus of Orlando needs more Jose Huertas's in their business to make it more successful. I highly recommend Lexus of Orlando to all my family, friends and co-workers, because I know that In Lexus of Orlando, you are not in good hands, "YOU ARE IN THE BEST HANDS" This is what the consumers need to know that you are in a company that cares about you and your vehicle. A company that is not there just for your money, but to service you and make you feel like a Kind or a Queen. I feel that 5 it is not high enough to rate this company, but if 5 it is good enough for the company I want to give Mr. Jose Huertas a 10. Mr. Jose Huertas is the best of the best!

    Best Regards,-mariamarte

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment