Friday, March 16, 2012

Thank you to the author of this great review for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! Stop by and experience our World Class Service for yourself! Outstanding work Manny, keep it up!

Lexus of Orlando - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • Manny goes over and above anything I would ever expect. He is exceptional. My most recent visit is only one example of his dedication to his customers. I had a major issue with my car and Manny realized that my expended warranty had expired. He did everything possible to help minimize my expense even going to Lexus to try to get me a "good customer discount". I could not believe how much of an advocate he was for me. He didn't have to do it, but he did. I have worked with Manny for the last 3 years. I have always found him to helpful and courteous, but this time he went over and above all of my expectations. I would recommend him to everyone, in fact, when someone I know buys a Lexus, I tell them to make sure they use Manny as their Service Consultant.
    Thank you Manny. You are wonderful. Lexus of Orlando is very lucky to have an individual like you representing them. It makes me want to come back over and over and be loyal to Lexus for all my service needs. -
    scutblak

No comments:

Post a Comment