Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank you to the author of this generous review!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Lexus_homepage
This was my second time leasing another Lexus IS350. I first time I ever leased a car was back in 2008, it was a 2008 IS350, at the same dealership, Lexus of Orlando that I leased this 2011 IS350 from and enjoy the car tremendously! I even enjoy my new 2011 Lexus IS350 even better then the 2008 IS350 because I have noticed that the 2011 Lexus IS350 is much better, in driving and comfort, the GPS system is more accurate and detailed and l love the new lights in the front and on the side mirrors. It seems like the quirks that the 2008 IS350 had have been fixed and more precision and detail had been obtained in the 2011 IS350, it just got better this year! I just love the Madator Red Mica. When I saw this color car advertised, I just knew that my next Lexus was going to be this color and it is! The personal at the Lexus of Orlando dealership in Winter Park, Florida from the sales manager to the service department are top notch, customer service oriented and that goes a long way in todays, economy! I would not go anyplace place to lease or buy a Lexus. Love your cars! Keep up the excellent work! A very satisfied Lexus customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment